Pigeon is still a common gamebird in the UK, but have fallen out of favor in the US, while they have taken over as the common enemy of the farmer, whose crops suffer as a result. Young pigeons are good for roasting. Pigeons should be cooked straightaway and do not benefit from hanging. We just breast the birds, but the carcass can also be used for stocks.
Subscribe to my posts
- How to Shoe Your Horse Properly for Winter Conditions
- Looking to Get Your Kids Involved in Foxhunting?
- Antelope Hunting and Steve’s Meat Market
- Colorado Mills opens a new U.S. Polo Association store today.
- favorite tips and tricks for tying a stock tie or four-fold tie, notes on clipping horses, and how to care for your quality leather tack.