Banoffee Pudding Pie
From Madison Knudson
1. submerge two cans of condensed milk in a pan with water and bring to a simmer. Let simmer covered for four hours.
2. mix 1-1/2 c crushed vanilla wafers w/6 T melted butter and bake for 10 mins at 350 or until brown
3. make the pudding from this recipe=
4. after letting the condensed milk cans cool completely, open and spread on top of the pre-baked crust
5. layer sliced bananas on top
6. cool the pudding completely, mix in a few banana slices and spread on top of the layered bananas
7. whip some heavy whipping cream with powdered sugar or honey or agave nectar (not too much because the pie is so sweet) and vanilla and spread on top- the more the better!
8. put in the fridge until serving time
9. eat and die from happiness