Makes 6 servings.
- 1-1/2 lbs. fresh brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 T. olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 T. Dijon mustard
- 1/8 t. freshly cracked pepper
- Dash salt
- Place brussels sprouts on an ungreased baking sheet. In a mixing bowl, combine oil, garlic, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper; add sprouts and gently toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 10-15 minutes or until browned around the edges and tender, stirring/flipping once during baking.
- OPTIONAL – A little fried pancetta or bacon makes a nice topping.