- 4 kohlrabi bulbs, peeled
- 1 T. olive oil
- Fleur de sel French sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/3 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat an oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Peel the woody covering of the kohlrabi with a sharp paring knife being sure not to cut yourself. Cut the kohlrabi in half and placing the cut side down, then cut into 1/4 inch thick or less slices. Combine olive oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Toss kohlrabi slices in the olive oil mixture to coat. Spread kohlrabi in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned, 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until somewhat browned. Remove from oven and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Return to the oven to allow the Parmesan cheese to brown, about 5 minutes. Serve immediately.